- Visit Hawes and Curtis for your chance to win tickets to the premier of ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E’
- The University of Westminster will be showcasing an exciting selection fashion and music exhibition from 2015 graduates
- Soak up the sun and relax on the Tommy Hilfiger deckchairs
- Enjoy a traffic free Regent Street at the H&M chill out zone
- Treat yourself to a beautiful summer bouquet from Moyses Stevens
- Wolford will be treating you to an exclusive gift when you spend £80 or more
- Take a break with delicious summer cocktails at Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill and Gem Bar
- Show the Summer Streets postcard at Dirty Martini and receive a complimentary round of martinis
- Sample Italian delights at Frescobaldi with their exclusive summer menu
- Little ones dine for free at Heddon Street Kitchen
- Meet friendly Husky dogs at the Icebar London area
- Cool down with ice cream at the Piccolino bicycle on Heddon Street
- At Whyte and Brown there will a free glass of fizz with any 3-course meal when you quote ‘Summer Streets’
- Enjoy the sunny weather with a spot of al fresco dining at Hotel Café Royal, Brasserie Zedel, Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Café Concerto, Sofitel St James
- Visit Accessorize for your chance to win a £200 Gift Card
- Especially for Summer Streets there will be exclusive 10% discount at Bose, Charles Tyrwhitt, Cotswold Outdoor, Mappin & Webb, Watches of Switzerland, Hix Restaurant, The Wright Brothers, Tibits, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- Whittard of Chelsea will be offering 10% off in store, themed prize draws and sampling themed teas
- Enjoy live music in store with an exclusive gift with purchase at Karl Lagerfeld
- Win a necklace from Mappin & Webb.
- The V&A are offering you the chance to visit their new exhibition.
Fashion News - Regent Summer Streets - Sunday Culture Club
Regent Summer Streets - Sunday Culture Club
The final traffic free Sunday on 26 July celebrates Regent Street’s Arts and Culture, so pop down to take a look at the live art installations. Make the newly unveiled Regent Street Pink Floyd Heritage Plaque the first stop on your visit and then head down and enjoy the sustainable Bee and Butterfly zone and the experiential area from Heart London Radio 106.2.
There will also be a host of exclusive offers from your favourite Regent Street shops: