Fashion News - Regent Street Sunday Fashion Festival - Garden Party
Regent Street Sunday Fashion Festival - Garden Party
In true garden party spirit, on Sunday 5 July, Regent Street will be transformed into a tranquil garden, and will play host to a luscious green lawn to celebrate the start of summer. There will be a sustainable Bee and Butterfly Zone to get back in touch with nature along with a camouflaged Easibug car whilst Heart London Radio 106.2 FM will have an experiential area with face painting and much more.
There will be live music and dance, together with performances from the London's hottest new music talent competing to win the Mayor of London's GIGs. What’s more, there will be a host of exclusive offers from Regent Street’s premium restaurants and retailers, including:
· Don’t miss the acoustic French opera performing from 3pm-4.30pm.
· Be transported to the world of F1 with car simulators at Tumi.
· Soak up the sun and relax on the Tommy Hilfiger deckchairs.
· Enjoy a traffic free Regent Street at the H&M chill out zone.
· Treat yourself to a beautiful summer bouquet from Moyses Stevens.
· Wolford will be treating you to an exclusive gift when you spend £80 or more.
· Take a break with delicious summer cocktails at Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill and Gem Bar.
· Show the Summer Streets postcard at Dirty Martini and receive a complimentary round of martinis.
· Sample Italian delights at Frescobaldi with their exclusive summer menu.
· Little ones dine for free at Heddon Street Kitchen.
· Meet friendly Husky dogs at the Icebar London area.
· Cool down with ice cream at the Piccolino bicycle on Heddon Street.
· At Whyte and Brown there will a free glass of fizz with any 3-course meal when you quote ‘Summer Streets’.
· Enjoy the sunny weather with a spot of al fresco dining at Hotel Café Royal, Brasserie Zedel, Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Café Concerto, Sofitel St James.
· Visit Accessorize for your chance to win a £200 Gift Card.
· Especially for Summer Streets there will be exclusive 10% discount at Bose, Charles Tyrwhitt, Cotswold Outdoor, Mappin & Webb, Watches of Switzerland, Hix Restaurant, The Wright Brothers, Tibits, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
· Whittard of Chelsea will be offering 10% off in store, themed prize draws and sampling themed teas.